Some of the cartoon character facts you have never heard of!!
Cartoon character is the most important part of almost everyone’s childhood. Every child grew up watching Cartoons and they even have their favorite cartoon character like Tom or Jerry, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Dooby Doo, Powerpuff Girls etc. Kids nowadays watch some cartoons in that some cartoons makes no sense. The cartoon of the 90’s was the best and the creativity of the writers was so epic. There are some amazing cartoon character facts below do read it. So moving on, Hats off to creators, those days the resources were less and still, they managed to produce with the best of the best content possible with the limited resources which they had.
In the 90’s the creators used to draw every single move or action of the cartoon character, they had to draw more than 1000 frames to complete an episode and nowadays it can be done using advanced software. This is how the cartoon character has evolved. Don’t forget to read some of the amazing cartoon character facts below which you have never heard of!!!
So moving on, do you guys remember the joy we used to get when we used to come home running just to watch those cartoons? Unforgettable right? And we also used to select a cartoon character and enact the whole episode or just some parts of the cartoon. It was so much fun and unforgettable memories from our childhood, and the children nowadays missed a lot of these things because of the advancement in technology.
So, let’s go through some of the famous Cartoon character Facts and you might have not even heard of some cartoon character facts !!!
- The oldest cartoon character in the world is considered to be Fantasmagorie, a 1908 French animated film created by Emile Cohl. However, it was Walt Disney who brought the revolution to the cartoon character world and transformed cartoon character into a source of entertainment. Some of the characters he created, such as Mickey Mouse, continue to be popular today
- Felix the Cat dates from the Silent Film era and continues to be one of the most recognized cartoon characters in the world. Felix the Cat was created by Pat Sullivan and Otto Messmer and his first appearance here in November 1919. The character’s specific traits are its famous laugh, its grin, and black body. Felix the Cat has lost its popularity for a while after sound cartoon appeared, but he was revived in the 50s on American TV and the cat has been included into multiple television programs and two feature films since.
- It has been said by a person from the manga publisher that the series Sinchan was originally meant for men in their late 30s. That was way back in 1990. But it gradually became popular among youth and children too, so they had to make it more family oriented later.
- Tom and Jerry won seven Oscars and was nominated for a total of 13.
- Sazae-san is a Japanese show that currently holds the Guinness World Record for the longest ever running the animated show. The show started in 1969 and has over 7000 episodes to date
- Popeye was created by Elzie Crisler Segar and first appeared in the daily King Features comic strip Thimble Theatre on January 17, 1929.
- The Simpsons are one of the oldest running animated tv series in the history of US history.
Also Read – The Walking Dead Season 8 “It’s All About War”